How to Create a Dewy Makeup Look
Want that dewy makeup look that looks so effortless & fresh?! Well of course you do! You can create a dewy makeup look in 6 steps and you will be beaming with glow.
1. Start with a moisturized face: Before applying any makeup, be sure to hydrate your skin with a good moisturizer. This will help to create a smooth, dewy base for your makeup.
2. Use a dewy foundation: Look for a foundation that has a luminous or dewy finish. This will help to create a glowing, radiant look. Alternatively, you can mix a drop of facial oil into your foundation to give it a dewy finish.
3. Highlight your skin: Use a liquid or cream highlighter to add a subtle glow to the high points of your face, such as your cheekbones, brow bones, and down the center of your nose.
4. Use a cream blush: Cream blushes will give your skin a natural, dewy flush. Simply dab a small amount onto the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards.
5. Set with a light powder: To set your makeup and help it last longer, use a light, translucent powder on the areas of your face that tend to get oily. This will help to matte down any shine without losing the overall dewy look of your makeup.
6. Finish with a setting spray: To lock in your dewy makeup look and give your skin a boost of hydration, use a setting spray with a dewy finish. Simply hold the bottle a few inches away from your face and mist all over your skin.